Hello and welcome to the fourth installment of my 5th anniversary party planning series. With less than two weeks until the event, I thought it would be a good time to list the status of the most important tasks that need to be done to pull this thing off in a spectacular fashion.
I have been actively planning this event since February and can’t believe that it is almost here. A ton has been done to this point, but it feels like a ton more needs to happen because April 29th is rapidly approaching. So lets take a look at my progress…
- Select the date, time and location… check!
- Book the event designer & planner… check!
- Order the desserts and pink champagne…check!
- Book the photographer & videographer… check!
- Purchase fillers for the swag bags… check!
- Design my party outfit ensemble… check!
- Create a registration site for RSVPs… check!
- Promote the event on my social media… check!
- Purchase the door prizes for attendees… check!
- Get a shopping discount for purchases… check!
- Approve the decorations for the event… check!
- Make my hair and makeup appointment… check!
- Make accommodation reservations… check!
- Upload a YouTube video about the event… check!
- Get excited… check, check, CHECK!!
Whew! I have done a lot up to this point, but there are a few things left to do, like assembling the swag bags. Once that is done, then I’m ready for the very final task… RELAX!!
For event details and registration click here.