It’s finally starting to get nice where I live. I can feel spring creeping in and its got me thinking about refreshing my look for the season. I’ll be unpacking my spring wardrobe and bringing out some sandals. And once I get my clothing ready for the season, it’ll be time to update my makeup. I already have a very large makeup collection, but there’s always new gems that come out that I really want. So this post will be just a quick look at the makeup I want to get in the near future.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in “Kate” $34
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in “Stefania” $34
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in “Radiant” $46
- Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder in “5 Medium to Deep” $38
- Too Faced “Peanut Butter & Honey” Eyeshadow Palette $36
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eyeliner in “Blacquer” $25
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in “Trooper” $20
- Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighter in “Blinded By The Light” $30
- Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder in “Bronzed Glow” $56
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Modern Renaissance” Eyeshadow Palette $42
- Laura Mercier “Eye Art Caviar” Eyeshadow Palette $55
- Cite London “The Fearless” Eyeshadow Palette $35
- Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lipstick in “Crush It” $24
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in “38 Sweet Raspberry” $14
- Lancome Metallic Lip Lacquer in “Magnetic Mauve” $22
Of course I won’t be buying all of these items any time soon, but it is very fun to dream about getting these wonderful products.
What new makeup is on your wishlist?