I absolutely LOVE to travel! It’s been one of my favorite things to do for as long as I can remember. I took my first airplane trip to Mexico when I was 17 and have been in love with flying ever since. In addition to traveling by plane, I also love to see new places, experience new cultures and meet new people. Fortunately, I have an excellent memory and can remember certain trips as if they just happened. And that’s what I love about travel. Sure… the cost is ridiculous, but the memories are priceless.
So far, I have been to some magnificent places like Greece, Spain, Jamaica, Mexico and of course my beloved Paris, France.
But that is the past. When I think about the future of my traveling adventures, I have a list of dream destinations that I would love to see before my traveling days are over. Here they are in no particular order…
- Rome – A trip to Italy has been on my list for many years. I want to see the historical monuments and the Vatican.
- Egypt – I want to see the Pyramids up close and personal. Not sure about the camel ride, but we’ll see.
- Swaziland – I have been sponsoring a boy in this country for many years. I would love to meet him someday.
- Tanzania – The thought of being on a real African safari in the Serengeti sounds like a thrilling dream come true.
- Wales – My husband’s heritage is half Welch. I would like to go there to see where his people come from.
- Maui – The hubby and I wanted to visit Maui for our 10-year wedding anniversary. That didn’t happen, but someday it will.
- Bahamas – They have a pink sand beach that I know I would love to see, and maybe take some sand home.
- Jerusalem – I have always wanted to visit the Holy Land and walk in the same place as my Lord and Savior.
- Dubai – Not going to lie. It’s all about the reputation this place has for some of the world’s best shopping.
- Tahiti – For some reason, this island has always sounded like paradise to me. I’ll just have to find out if that’s true.
So there’s my list. Which destinations are on your list?